A JUST CAUSE is espoused by a visionary leader and acts as a guiding star for motivating more and more followers.
In essence a JUST CAUSE has these 5 essential ingredients:
- It must be FOR SOMETHING , meaning that it must be affirmative and optimistic for something better in the near future
- It must be INCLUSIVE – To embrace more and more followers who would like to be motivated
- Service Oriented meaning thereby it should be for the primary benefit & SERVICE of others
- Resilient and should be able to ensure political , technological and cultural changes
- Idealistic – Should be asymptotic and though big and bold should be ultimately un-achievable
Adopted from Simon Sinek’s book The Infinite Game